July’s prayer bulletin has arrived!
Click here to download is as a PDF document, or just keep reading…
Our aim is to to publish prayer information monthly, to cover all aspects of the work and every volunteer by name over 12 months. In addition, we will include any current matters of which we are aware.
REPLACEMENT WORKERS NEEDED
Three care workers left recently to take up paid work – replacements needed! People who will have God’s heart for the children and the sick.
Three computers were stolen from the main ofﬁce recently… Pray for the thieves, and that people understand that the Project is working for the good of the community – it is their property that has been stolen.
ADULT PATIENT CARE
22 volunteers serve over 400 individuals with home visits. Among them are the following staff:
- Manzini area: Sylvia (coordinator), Lulama, Agnes
- Phola area: Lither (coordinator), Sharon
- Legogote area: Ellinah (coordinator), Dolca, Dumisane
These home visits are often the ﬁrst, early contact for vulnerable children, and cover various aspects of personal care:
- Medication – monitoring prescribed medication, supplying non-prescription medication and food supplements
- Trained nurse available to consult
- Helping with access to clinic/hospital appointments
- Testing for HIV, and TB screening
- Facilitating open and closed support groups