Novembers’s prayer bulletin is here!
Click here to download is as a PDF document, or just keep reading…
Our aim is to to publish prayer information monthly, to cover all aspects of the work and every volunteer by name over 12 months. In addition, we will include any current matters of which we are aware.
Early Childhood Development (Pre-school) – K2
There are 47 children at the Lula care centre (K1), and 32 at the K2 care centre. All the children will receive breakfast, lunch, and a snack in the afternoon. The children learn rhymes and songs. The care workers also help wash and mend clothes for the children.
It also provides relief for older siblings and grannies.
Please pray for:
- Deborah, K2 coordinator
- Mumsy, Lorraine, who teach
- Sylvia, Phindile, who cook
- Ellah, General worker
- Fannie (male), driver
- Erick, Isaac, Bheki (males), security guards. The two care centres have electric fences, set at night and weekends. K2 is still waiting for funding to complete a security upgrade following the last break-in.
- Ma Flo, as she continues to receive counselling following the death of her older daughter, Eurica, in June.
- Thembi, Ma Flo’s younger daughter, who is also now struggling with grief.
Give thanks: the Masoyi Trust (UK)’s bank account is open, and has already received some generous donations.