Fire and… No, not brimstone!

More from Frank and Ruthie (as of 12th March):

Yesterday, Jabulile and Fanie told us there was a fire at an orphan’s house. The boy (17) lives alone, as his brother passed away last year. He apparently had ironed his school uniform on the bed and left the iron on. He lost his bed and wardrobe, but thank God he was at school and was safe. Fanie put in new windows and Jabulile brought him some bedding.

We sent Mavis(45) from Mahushu to Jenny. She was not feeling well and had been on ARV’s. She had a cough and was concerned, as a friend had TB only diagnosed in the community shortly before she died. She was so afraid the same would happen to her. She told us she didn’t want to die so she would go to ASM. It turns out she had an acute respiratory infection and was given antibiotics.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s