- Some of our clients are still mixing traditional medicine with their treatment.
- Some of our clients are defaulting their treatments because of not having food, but
- others are ignorant.
- Some of the clients are still in denial stage.
- Some of our clients are defaulting because they don’t have money to go to the clinic.
- Some of our clients are smoking and drinking alcohol while they are in treatment.
During support groups and home visits we try to educate and encourage our clients about the importance of not mixing their treatment and traditional medicine. We provide emergency food parcels where we can. We refer clients to the nearest clinic when they can walk to the clinic. Sadly, we rarely have funds to provide transport for those unable to walk.